Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to the Club Level!

Welcome to The Club Level!

This blog will focus on following the money behind the sports. --From high-dollar trade deals and new stadiums to premium club seating and marketing to high-end clients and fans. In other words, if there is an item concerning money and sports, it could make it's way to the blog.

Before following the money, let me tell you about the editor. I am Jonathan Groves, and I started this blog as part of an ongoing class project. I am an avid Dallas Cowboys fan, thus the club level panorama from the new stadium. Other than following the Cowboys and the other Dallas Teams, I enjoy skiing and fishing as my "primary" sports.

Part of what I find interesting about sports in the United States is all the money that gets spent and invested in all facets of sports. Americans spend large sums of money on things from hitting lessons for their chuld in Little League, all the way to premium club seats. So, basically following the previous thought process is the inspiration for this blog.

Cheers,

Groves

No comments:

Post a Comment