Friday, July 10, 2009

Inside the Industry Links

So, this is my attempt at leading and foreshadowing... In the process of doing my research for my big project, here is a list of some sites to look at if you want a little more global view of premium seating and stadium venues.

Stadia Magazine

Panstadia Magazine


Panstadia especially has some good content, and like all news outlets, it deals a lot with the recession, since people are assuming that premium seating is the last thing on people's and companies' wishlist.

Street and Smiths


Street and Smiths' Sports Business Journal has to the authority, at least in the U.S.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links. I think this is an interesting and intriguing topic to do such an extensive research project on, and am curious to see how it turns out for you. I wonder how much the luxury boxes at the All Star game. It probably cost more than what I'll make in 5 years! Ha!

    ReplyDelete